50th Anniversary
Service
10th September 2006

Rev Stewart McPherson & Mr Alistair McPherson conducted celebrations for the 50th Anniversary Service of the opening of the new Hall/Church, on the translation of the Schaw Kirk to Drongan on 14th September 1956. The McPherson brothers are sons of the late Rev Wm Muir McPherson, Minister in the Schaw Kirk from Feb 1967 to November 1973, and stand on either side of their mother, Mrs Sheena McPherson.